- Jan 20, 2018 – Prospective Parents’ Meeting CLOSED
- Jan 25, 2018 – Prospective Parents’ Meeting
- Feb 3, 2018 – Prospective Parents’ Meeting
- Feb 19, 2018 – Application Deadline
- Mar 3 – Mar 24 – Interviews (Weekends and Evenings)
Enrollment offerings first week of April
Come for a Visit
The best way to learn about IPCP is to see the school and hear directly from staff and parents. All families interested in applying are required to tour the school and/or attend a prospective parent meeting.
IPCP is full in all age groups for the 2017-18 school year and is no longer accepting applications for the current school year. Families interested in enrolling ay IPCP should apply for the 2018-19 school year, which begins in August 2018.
Families interested in admissions should attend an upcoming tour. Tours are held during program hours and are great way to understand the cooperative preschool model, see our dynamic campus and experience our curriculum in action. IPCP conducts tours throughout the school year and our upcoming tour dates are as follows:
- Friday, February 16, 2018, 10:00 AM
- Thursday, March 15, 2018, 10:00 AM
- Friday, April 20, 2017, 10:00 AM
Please RSVP for a tour.
Please note: Tours are for adults only.
Stay Up To Date
Keep up to date with admissions and the school by liking our facebook page here.
Ready to Apply
2018 – 2019 School Year
Applications are available online and should be completed after taking a tour of the school or attending a Prospective Parent Meeting. The application requires a $100, non-refundable fee. The deadline for applications for the 2018-2019 school year is February 19, 2018.
As part of the application process, current IPCP parents interview prospective families. The Admission Committee will contact all applicants who apply before the deadline to schedule an interview in February or March 2018.
What to expect:
- A 45 minute meeting that will take place at IPCP
- A conversation about our school model
- An opportunity to share information about your child
- A chance to ask questions to ensure IPCP is the right fit for your family
Please Note: Interviews are for adults only.
Once accepted, a one-month tuition deposit is required